- To Measure 12V to 220V AC and DC Voltage. To locate break point of an insulated wire. To check flow of current in an insulated wire from outside.
- For checking the phase line and neutral line, place the tester blade on the PVC insulation of wire. Only in case of Phase line flash mark will appear on the LCD display.
- To check continuity on parallel lines, it is necessary to separate them from each other, so as to eliminate interference. Breaking point can be detected by touching the outside of PVC insulation of the wire. The exact break point will be at the place where the flash mark stops glowing
- To check flow of current in an insulated wire from outside The extreme right displayed voltage is the voltage of the wire tested, whether it is 12V, 36V, 55V, 110V, 220V. The digital tester will display full voltage value eg. 220V when atleast 70% of 220V is measured, else it will show the lower step voltage i.e. 110V
- To locate break point of an insulated wireTo check DC voltage touch upper button of the testerTo check continuity or break point of a wire
SALE - 26%
Taparia Digital Voltage Tester MDT 81
Taparia Hand Tools
|Dimensions||18 × 8 × 2 cm|
There are no reviews yet.