- PERSONAL FALL-SAFE PROTECTION SAFETY: SAFEDOT Full Body Harness Kit is designed for use by persons during fall arrest, travel restraint, suspension, and rescue applications in an assorted range of places such as construction, roofing, window cleaning, surveying, jumping, etc. Ideal for men & women working on roofs and places with a risk of falling.
- CONFIRMS TO IS 3521:1999: Our offered Double Rope Scaffolding Hook Harness is in tandem with compliancy guidelines laid under 3521:1999 of the Indian Standards Institution. You can always rest assured that the person using this harness will have the utmost safety when used in the proper manner at high-rise places.
- PREMIUM BUILT, MADE TO LAST: The offered harness kit is made from a pure, non-recycled synthetic material that has utmost strength and resistance against aging, abrasion, and heat along with high tensile strength of more than 22KN/5000lbs. All structural stitching patterns are of high breaking strength to keep you safe, secure, and supported.
- DISTRIBUTES BODY WEIGHT EQUALLY: When supported by the dorsal D-ring attachment during a fall, the design of this full-body harness directs load through the shoulder straps supporting the user, and around the thighs. It lets the users work for an extended time without worrying about falls and body fatigue.
- APPLICATION AREAS: Great for use in Construction, Demolition, Climbing, Welding, Roofing, Camping, Emergency, First responder, Landscaping, Paving, Police, Railroad, Sanitation, Security, Surveyor, Arborist, Window Washing, Search, and Rescue,
Safety Belt Full Body Single Hook (Safedot)
Full body harness equipped with adjustable chest and thigh straps for better grip and safety for the person wearing the belt. Comes with a heavy-duty single hook for easy and safer maneuvering.
Availability: 6 in stock
|Dimensions||34 × 22 × 20 cm|