Before use, the Reusable Respirator wearer must read and understand these User Instructions. Keep these instructions for
reference. See information supplied by the manufacturer.
This Reusable respirator can be used for mechanically generated dusts, non-oil mists from processing minerals including coal, iron ore, wood,
cotton, flour and certain other substances in concentrations up to ten times the Occupational Exposure
Limits or according to local regulations.
Do Not Use For
Paint spraying and sandblasting applications or for protection against gases and vapors. Do not use in
atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen, as this respirator does not supply oxygen. Not for
use in oil mist atmospheres.
Use Limitations and Warnings
1. The Mechanically generated dusts, non-oil mists from processing minerals including coal, iron ore, wood,
cotton, flour and certain other substances wearer must first be trained in the proper use and fit tested before using this respirator.
2. Do not use this respirator when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life or
3. Leave the contaminated area immediately if breathing becomes difficult, or dizziness or other distress
4. Discard and replace respirator if it becomes damaged or breathing resistance becomes excessive.
This respirator helps protect against certain particles. Misuse can result in sickness
or death. For proper use, see supervisor or User Instructions on package or call 3M,
400-920-3595. For US, call 1-800-243-4630.
5. Inspect respirator before each use to ensure it is in good working condition. Examine all the respirator
parts for signs of damage including the two straps, noseclip and staples.
6. Do not alter, wash, abuse or misuse this respirator.
7. Do not use with beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the
face and the sealing edge of the respirator.
8. Can be used up to the limits specified by applicable government regulations for this product.
9. Failure to follow all instructions and warnings on the use of this respirator and/or failure to wear this
respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and may result in illness or
10. Make sure the respirator is not crushed or squeezed by an outside force, as this may result in the
deformation and damage of the respirator. Especially pay more attention when the wearer is biking,
running or conducting other activities.
11. Outside forces acting upon the noseclip or staple on the respirator may result in injury to the wearer.
There are no reviews yet.