- Pidilite WD-40 Brand products help protect assets to promote longer equipment life, prevent unscheduled downtime due to unexpected equipment failure, and help avoid accidents and injuries caused by poorly maintained equipment.
- Pidilite WD-40 Brand products are formulated to minimize the risk of harm to people, surfaces and the environment. ¹Our safer product formulations do not require warnings for
cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
From metal fabrication operations to property management,
maintenance, repair and operation (MRO) pros can count on Pidilite WD-40 Brand products to keep their facilities running with
versatile delivery and application methods that offer a unique
combination of safe, powerful and specialized formulas
minimize risk – everything you need to get the job done right.
- WD-40’s ultra-high surface attraction assures that the lubricating ingredients in WD-40 will be widely dispersed and tenaciously held to all moving parts.
- WD-40 contains no silicone or other additives that attract dust and dirt which cause the build up of gummy, greasy residue.
- WD-40’s ultra-high surface attraction results in a super penetrating action that loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts. The lubricating properties of WD-40 then keep these parts working freely.
- WD-40 dissolves most adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels and excess bonding materials. Its ultra-high surface attraction enables it to get under dirt, grime, caked grease and oil to clean the surface, while simultaneously forming a corrosion-resistant barrier.
- WD-40 protective barrier shields against moisture and other corrosive elements. It deposits corrosion-resistant ingredients over the entire surface area, including on microscopic irregularities. This moisture displacement capability also prevents the possibility of small moisture pockets which can cause future problems.
- WD-40 is a non-conductor of electricity and quickly eliminates moisture-induced short circuits.
- WD-40 is formulated for ultra-high surface attraction to metal. Even in the presence of moisture, it completely covers surfaces, including microscopic irregularities, and establishes a protective barrier between moisture and parent metal.
Click Pidilite WD-40 for catalogue