- High durability design with zig-zag armature varnish, enhanced sealing, improved impact bolt and impact reducing cushion ring
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime.
- Speed and torque in reverse are the same as forwarding rotation by using the brush holder unit.
- Powerful 780W motor delivers 2.4J of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
- Torque limiter engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- 40-bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at optimum positions.
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
- "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life.
- Ergonomic "Pistol-shaped" handle with a soft grip for increased comfort and control
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Rubber housing bumper protects mode selector switch and gear housing from damage.
- Variable speed control enables the user to match the speed to the application.
- Depth gauge for increased drilling consistency
- Connectable to Makita vacuum cleaners
- Double insulated for operator safety
|Blows Per Minute (BPM)||0 - 4,500|
|Continuous rating Input||780W|
|Capacity||Concrete : 24mm (15/16") Steel : 13mm (1/2") Wood : 32mm (1-1/4")|
|Impacts per minute (ipm)||0 - 4,500|
|No-load speed (rpm)||0 - 1,100|
|Sound power level||101 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level||90 dB(A)|
|Vibration level||Hammer Drilling Into Concrete: 15.5 m/s² Drilling Into Metal: 4.5 m/s²|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||370x84x214mm (14-1/2"x3-5/16"x8-3/8")|
|Net Weight||2.9kg (6.4lbs)|