FEVISEAL NEUTRAL PRO a one-part Neutral Cure Silicone Sealant is a non-slump, moisture-curing RTV (room
temperature vulcanizing) that cures to form a tough, low-modulus rubber for long-term flexibility and durability.
The neutral curing mechanism is ideally suited for use in confined work areas since no objectionable odors are
The main difference between Neutral Pro Sealant and Feviseal acetoxy silicone sealant is that the Neutral Pro Sealant is Ultraviolet ray resistant (UV Resistant) which helps the user and gives it a weatherproof property at an economical rate.
- Ideal for sealing glass, aluminum, non-oily wood, brick, concrete, steel, ceramic, selected plastics, etc.
- Sealing of aluminum/glass window frame joints, fixing glass into aluminum frames in lieu of rubber beading.
Method of Application
- SURFACE PREPARATION
The surface should be made clean, dry, and degreased before applying FEVISEAL NEUTRAL PRO.
- MASKING TAPE
Fix the masking tape on both sides of the joint leaving an exact gap for filling. This will make the joint look good and uniform.
It is supplied in ready-to-use plastic cartridges. Cut the nozzle at an angle to desired bead size. Cut the tip of the cartridge and fix the nozzle. Load the cartridge into the sealant gun.
- Fill the joint with FEVISEAL NEUTRAL PRO.
- Immediately after filling the joint, the sealant should be tooled either with a pallet knife or a similar tool of the required size.
- Tooling is essential to remove air bubbles if any and to fill up all voids by the compacting action.
- This results in proper adhesion to the sides of the joint. It also gives a better aesthetic surface.
- Remove masking tape once the sealant is in touch-dry condition.
- C U R I N G
Allow the sealant to cure for 7 days minimum at above 50% RH
Precautions & Limitations
- Do not use structural glazing with Neutral Pro Sealant
- Not recommended for continuous water immersion applications.
- Not recommended for use in below-ground joints or trafficable joints where abrasion and physical abuse are encountered.
- Not recommended for use in the construction or sealing of aquariums.
- Cannot be painted.
- Do not use for filling gaps on masonry & cementitious surfaces.
- Not for applications requiring architectural sealant.
|Color||The clarity to match the standard sample|
|Physical Appearance||Thick uniform
thixotropic paste free from bubbles
|Specific gravity (g/mL) for uncured paste sample||1.0 ± 0.05|
|Skin formation time (Min) @ 25+/- 10c, 50+/- 5% RH||5 – 20|
|Tack free time (min), @ 25+10C,50 + 5% RH||< 30|
|Solids % (150°C for 2h)||> 75|
|Sag / Slump (Vertical), mm||Max 2|
|Extrusion rate, minimum gms/s||2 gm/s (Min)|
|Curing rate, mm/24hr @ 25 +
10C, 10C, 50+5% RH (minimum)
|1 mm/ 24 hr|
|Elongation at break %||≥ 300|
|Durometer hardness (Shore A)||15 – 30|
|Tensile Strength, (N/mm2)||> 0.8|
There are no reviews yet.