- Torque Limiting Clutch Engineered to Prevent Gear Damage
- Powerful 800W motor delivers 2.9 J (EPTA-Procedure 05/2009) of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
- 3 operation modes – hammering, hammering with rotation, rotation
- “No hammering when idling” function helps increase tool life.
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling.
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Ergonomic “D-shaped” handle with a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous operation
- Extended life brushes for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Depth gauge for increased drilling consistency
- Double insulated
|Blows Per Minute (BPM)||0 – 4,500|
|Continuous rating Input||800W|
|Capacity||Concrete (with T.C.T. bit) : 28mm (1-1/8″) Steel : 13mm (1/2″) Wood : 32mm (1-1/4″)|
|Impacts per minute (ipm)||0 – 4,500|
|No load speed (rpm)||0 – 1,100|
|Sound power level||100 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level||89 dB(A)|
|Vibration level||Chiselling: 15.5 m/s² Hammer Drilling Into Concrete: 20 m/s² Drilling Into Metal: 2.5 m/s² or less|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||0 – 1,100|
|Net Weight||3.4kg (7.5lbs)|