- Makita built, 4-pole maximum torque motor delivers 210 N·m (155 ft.lbs.) of torque in a compact size.
- Top no-load speed 2,100 RPM creates 3,200 impacts per minute.
- Compact design at only 155 mm (6-1/8″) long and weighs only 1.3 kg (2.9 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue.
- Built-in LED light with afterglow function illuminates the work area.
- Phosphorescent bumper glows in dark places.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- Electric brake for increased operator safety
- Variable speed control by a trigger for precise fastening in a wide variety of applications
- Reversing switch is conveniently located.
- Hammer case cover protects the workpiece from scratches, increasing maneuverability.
- The battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging, and over-heating.
- Powered by Makita 18V LXT Li-Ion battery
|Fastening Capacities||Standard Bolt: M8 – M16 (5/16″ – 5/8″) High Tensile Bolt: M6 – M12 (1/4″ – 1/2″)|
|Square Drive||9.5 mm (3/8″)|
|Impacts per minute (ipm)||0-3,200|
|No-load speed (rpm)||0-2,100|
|Max. fastening torque||210 N·m (155 ft.lbs.)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||155x79x234mm|